A ticket is a question, a problem report or, more generally, a message that you send us through the InerziaSoft Support Center.
You can create a new ticket by contacting us through Facebook, Twitter or directly here on the InerziaSoft Support Center.
Creating a ticket
To create a new ticket:
- Open the InerziaSoft Support Center
- Click on “New Support Ticket” (or, if you’re on a smartphone, look for the “+” button).
You can also go directly to that page by clicking on the link below:
If you create a ticket here on the InerziaSoft Support Center, you will be asked to fill a few fields that will be attached to your ticket:
- Email: we need this to be able to send you notifications and answers regarding your ticket. See this page for more info on how to make sure you are getting our emails.
- The app, product or service name: the name of the InerziaSoft product you're requesting support for (eg. InerziaIcon, Redirekt, etc.).
- A description: a long and descriptive text in which you can explain to us what is your problem or your question.
Most of these fields are required and you won’t be able to proceed until you fill all of them.
You can also attach files and this is highly recommended if you are experiencing a bug or a malfunction.
To protect our systems, we also ask you to complete a challenge to verify you are not a robot. Once you’ve done that, you can click “Submit” to send your ticket.